Rental Terms and Conditions
Rental Terms and Conditions
All our rental items and services are provided according to the following rental terms and conditions. All rentals require customer agreement and signature of the following:
- Customer acknowledges that he or she, or their representative, has had an opportunity to personally inspect the equipment and finds it suitable for his or her needs and in good condition and that he or she understands its proper use. Customer further acknowledges his or her responsibility to inspect the equipment prior to its use and notify Payless Mattress of any defects.
- Upon inspection, if Customer determines that any equipment is unsafe or in disrepair, Customer agrees to not use item and notify Payless Mattress who will replace the equipment with similar equipment in good working order, if available. Payless Mattress is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by delivery delays or any forms of service interruption.
- There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either expressly defined or implied, and no warranty that the rental equipment is suited for Customer’s intended use, or that it is free from defects.
- Customer agrees to assume the risk of, and hold Payless Mattress harmless for, property damage and personal injuries caused by the equipment, the result of adverse weather conditions, or the result of negligence on the part of the Customer.
- Use of the rental equipment in the following circumstances is prohibited, and constitutes a breach of this contract: Use for illegal purpose or in an illegal manner; use when the equipment is in bad repair or is unsafe; improper or unintended use or misuse; use by anyone other than Customer, or his or her employees, without Payless Mattress's written permission; use at any location other than the address furnished by the Customer without Payless Mattress's written permission.
- Payless Mattress may assign its rights under this contract without the Customer’s consent, but will remain bound by all obligations herein. Customer may not sublease or loan the equipment without Payless Mattress’s written permission. Any purported assignment by the Customer is void.
- Customer’s right to possession terminates on the expiration of the rental period and retention of possession after this time constitutes a material breach of this contract and will generate additional charges. Any extension must be mutually agreed upon in writing.
- Customer agrees to return the rented goods during Payless Mattress’s regular store hours, upon termination of the rental period. If not returned in a timely manner, Customer shall pay an additional charge equal to the daily rate for each day, or part thereof, that the goods are retained beyond the original rental period.
- Customer agrees to pay for any damage or loss of the goods, as an insurer, regardless of cause, except reasonable wear and tear, while the goods are out of the possession of Payless Mattress. Customer also agrees to pay a reasonable cleaning charge, as determined by Payless Mattress, for equipment returned dirty. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase or cost or repair of damaged or lost goods. Equipment damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its full replacement value. The cost of any repairs will be borne by Payless Mattress, whether performed by Payless Mattress, or, at Payless Mattress’s option, by others.